Monday, August 29, 2011

I'm Back.....Again

So, back in July I stated I was back.  Ha, that was a good try, I think it might have lasted a day or so.

I really need to get myself back in the gym these days.  If for nothing else, to get myself in a better mood, be more accountable, and just be a better person.  I was thinking last night, maybe I should start out training slowly and put a goal on getting ready to train for a race early next year.  Get a good base in now through the winter.  Thoughts?

Do you have a training program or routine you follow?  Please share.

Do you tweet?  If so, can i follow you to help keep me mental in the game and accountable?  My twitter is "tribenchwarmer"

Any ideas you have to get me into the game is appreciated.  Otherwise I am going to try to just post my daily struggles and wins here.

2 comments:

  1. I have had the same struggles this summer. I have been battling running injuries for what seems like forever and it really go to me this summer. I wish I had some great ideas on how to get over it but I am starting again this week myself. Maybe we can just hold each other accountable.

    Check out my twitter @christikeiser!

    Good luck with your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Twitter for me, but I too have had motivation issues this summer. I think my mistake was picking an A race that was too early in the season, so I peaked early and then ran out of gas. Lesson learned for next year! For now, I am enjoying my retirement and doing what I want, when I want. Perhaps taking some of the pressure off yourself will help you as well.

    ReplyDelete