Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Interruption

The regularly scheduled program has been interrupted.




It's baseball season!


I have been blessed with an amazing family, hands down. Seriously though my oldest son is a baseball fanatic, much like his Daddy and he is only 2 1/2! Maybe it's my love for the game that gets him excited or it's just in his blood, but boy does this kid love baseball. I mean, look at the smile on his face!


After our race on Sunday we took him and his brother and sister to a baseball game. Dirtbags vs. Cal Poly. You read that right.....Dirtbags. If you follow college baseball at all you know that the Long Beach State 49ers are nicknamed the "Dirtbags" on the diamond. This name is was given to the team back in the 80's. It comes from the mentality of the team, play hard 100% of the time and give everything you have to the team. When you give up yourself for the sake of the team, you become a Dirtbag.


Maybe one day my son (or sons) can become a Dirtbag.


What activities typically interrupt your regularly schedule programs?

4 comments:

  1. Hikes. I love to drop everything and just go for a hike with the dog and the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture!

    I brake for ice cream. Or chocolate. Or cupcakes. Or cookies. Or.... You get the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, I love those boys in that picture.

    ReplyDelete