Monday, May 16, 2011

Long Week

Last week was long and I had very little to post about.  I am in an odd state of mind these days.  The OC Tri Aquathlon is coming up this weekend....am I ready?  I guess we will find out on Sunday.

Here is a quote I read this morning on Marie's blog, go check here out HERE.

"Nobody ever died of discomfort, yet living in the name of comfort has killed more ideas, more opportunities, more actions, and more growth than everything else combined.  Comfort kills."  - T. Harv Eker

4 comments:

  1. Trust your training, enjoy the day and enjoy the reward for all your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck this weekend - you will do GREAT!! Love the quote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quote. Good luck at the aquathlon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're gonna' do awesome! But most of all, have FUN!!!!

    ReplyDelete