Here is where I am at in my head!
Reasons for NO COACH,
- I can read. Yes this is basic, but I can read all about training on the internet.
- Will to get it done.
- No desire to be an elite athlete, just want to finish.
- Have no money to pay for a coach.
- I have a "friend" if she will let me call her that, that does tri's all the time.
- I know a guy that rides all time and is willing to help me out.
- A friend is an ex-state champion swimmer, who is also willing to help out.
Reasons for a COACH,
- Knowledge of where I am mentally and physically
- Not a friend or relative.
- Can push me in my workouts.
I am giving this a ton of thought. When I started weight lifting the first time, I lasted 2 months and saw limited, strike that, NO results. So, this time I started weight lifting with a friend that knows his stuff and can prove it.....and what do you know, I can see results not only in the mirror but on the amount of weight I move regardless of the lift.
So, anyone have any thoughts?