Monday, April 11, 2011

Epic Failure

This morning the alarm went off at 4:30am. Yuck. The plan was to get up, get ready and get out the door! I was planning to run this morning before my weight training session. Well, next thing i know it's 5:10am and I am scheduled to meet up for weight training at 5:30am. Yikes!

So, I tore out of the house in my gym attire, with the wrong shoes on no less and my protein shake and Xtend in hand. Arrived at the gym and was met by 75+ cars in the parking lot.....thankfully the gym had some kind of class going on and it was not busy at all.

Completed my weight training but was unable to get a run in before work. Epic Fail.

Now I am off to softball, hoping to have a great game and maybe even sneak in some extra running during the game. Would that count?

3 comments:

  1. Don't be so hard on yourself. Sometimes it just doesn't work out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use those times as learning experiences. I know for me to run early morning, I have to have everything laid out and ready the night before.

    ReplyDelete