- Was able to do all three sports
- Felt amazing when I finished and felt very accomplished
- Able to get in good training with great focus
- Was starving when I woke up and felt very drained
- The muscle along my shins cramped, again. I need this to stop so I can run longer distance!
- Mountain bikes make a funny hum on pavement and don't very fast
- Did not complete the full distance in my swim
All in all I am glad I did it if for no other reason i at least know where I stand for my triathlons in June. My main focus for each sport here on out.....
Swim - Finish the distance with no breaks
Bike - Need more saddle time. Just for comfort.
Run - Need my legs to stop cramping (any suggestions?)
Any experts or Ironman's out there have any suggests on moving forward?