Monday, April 4, 2011

Inspiration

Where do you get your inspiration to do triathlons? Maybe from a friend, spouse, loved one, child, thrill of competing, ______ (fill in the blank) Well, I get my inspiration from an amazing woman, my bride (aka the TURTLE, visit her here) Check out what she is doing and continues to do in the fitness and health arena while being a stay at home Mom (well 95% of the time) a nurse, a wife, a friend, a daughter, and just all around amazing person. Without her my diet goes bad quickly, my workouts don't happen, and the joy I have around me does not exist. So a special thank you to my bride. Who is that one person in your life that inspires you?

3 comments:

  1. Team In Training inspires me. Whatever hard workout we may be doing, we know that someone close by is fighting for their life. THAT is some inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband inspires me for sure. He's an awesome runner and does amazing things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if it would be inspiration but the feeling of accomplishment is what drives me. I love to find out that I can do more then I thought.

    ReplyDelete