Friday, April 29, 2011

Who's Who

It's Friday once again! Did you have a good week of training? Are you racing this weekend?

Here is the weekly list of this weekend racers. Go wish them luck and give a little encouragement.

Triathlon

Jo over at That Girl Who Sang the Anthem is doing the Nanticoke River Triathlon.

Sherry at A Woman in Motion is racing in the St Anthony's Triathlon.....go get em!

Running

Minnesota Nancy is running her first (at least I think it's her first) 10K this weekend at the Pediatric Cancer Research Foundations event. This is a great event that I have done many times and not only wish Nancy the best in her race but hope you all take a moment to see what the charity is doing in the lives of children.

Kendra at Totally the Turtle is running the Wahoo's OC 5K this weekend.....with a special guest, ME! Good luck sweetheart.

Jim at 50 after 40 is running a half marathon at the OK City Half Marathon.....Hey Jim, go look for Christi from Pedestrian Runner as she will be running this event as well.

Sam over at Run with Sam will be rocking out to music while she runs the Rock N Roll Country Music Marathon. Sam, if you are not distracted by the music look for Mauricio from Triathlon at 55 as he will be rocking out on the course as well.

Now with Sam and Mauricio, there will be Misty from Athena Diaries running the Rock N Roll Country Music Marathon. Here is why I listed her separate.....not only is she running that marathon she is then going to turn around the next day and run the Flying Pig Marathon on Sunday. Crazy right? It gets better....she flys home Monday morning and goes into work around noon.

Well that is all I have for this weekend.... 2 triathlons, 4 Marathons, 2 Half Marathons, 1 10K and 2 5K's. Did i miss you, shoot me a comment or an email and I will get you on the list.

Every one.....race fast, race smart, hydrate and have fun!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out - my wife has been in contact with Christi - i think we're meeting up before the race. It should be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm honored to be mentioned in your blog, Evan! Thank you! (I love the Minnesota Nancy label.) I'm heading to 24 hour fitness in 20 minutes to get my stuff. I'm getting kinda nervous. And yes, it is my first 10K. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! Thanks for the shout out! What a nice surprise! No high expectations for this one as I've got "something" going on with my left, lower leg. We shall see. BTW, I love the "triathlonbenchwarmer" moniker! Lots of inspirational peeps listed up above! I need that this morning. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck to everyone racing this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shout outs! Hope everyone had great races!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And just think, in a few weeks it'll be YOU on the list of who's racing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My race went great this weekend...post on its way. How did everyone else do?

    ReplyDelete